Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Week 21


Week 21


(should think about taking pictures a little later in the day...)

Week 20 Stats:
Total Weight gain- not sure...got a lot of comments this week, so probably a few more pounds.
Maternity Clothes- Hanging in there with just tops, but several pairs of my pants are getting tight.
Symptoms- Nothing too noteworthy. A return of heartburn would be the biggest change.
Sleep-Going through an insomnia phrase...not so fun. I am a girl who loves her sleep...I guess it is natures way of prepping for what is to come!
Best moment- Feeling more and more movement. It is fun to know that he is a BOY. I also so read him The Places You'll Go for babies in utero on Dr. Suess's birthday. Also had fun making a baby name bracket...that will be another post to come.
Cravings- Still no cravings.
Missing- Have to say sleep...will probably say that for YEARS to come.
Looking forward to- Announcing his name.

SOme of my students have started to notice the bump...which has been kinda comical. Here's a couple of conversations:

(In the lunchroom)
2nd grade girl- looks at belly, looks up at me Are you pray-nent?
me- um, yes I am
another 2nd grade girl- What kinds are you having?
me- ah...the boy kind
2nd girl- you should name him Joshua
1st girl- ya or Christopher
2nd girl- yah! Christopher Columbus!

Later in the week in a second grade classroom...I got a hug from a student and overheard another student whisper "be careful, she's going to have a baby!"




No comments: