Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Week 33

Week 33
So here's a look at week 33. Just don't look too close, this weeks belly pictures are alarming! In the chaos that was the last week of school I failed to take a picture, so thus the post workout shot that is oh-so-flattering. If I were you I would brace myself, the remaining 7 weeks may look similar as I no longer have to DRESS for WORK!!! I am having some mixed feeling about the end of the year. I am a little nervous that the lack of schedule and routine will make the next 7 weeks go by really slow. This anxiety has my mind racing with projects and to-dos to fill my days.



If you are thinking to yourself..."man, her belly looks the same", you are right on. At my appointment this week the doctor was concerned to learn that my belly hasn't grown. I have always measured small (fundal height?) but this week despite a good amount of weight gain, the belly hasn't grown. We go back in next week for an extra sono. to check the babies growth. I am doing my best not to worry too much and just trust that things are a-okay!

In happier news I had my 3rd and final shower this weekend. It was back home and thrown by a close friend and her mom, long time family friends. Chad and I are so blessed to have such supportive friends and family!
 The blanket my mom made for Grady.
 My best friend who is due 5 days before me.
 The amazing hostess and I.
My grandmother, mother and I

No comments: