Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween Happenings

I really love holiday festivities. The anticipation, planning, memory making, ect. I love an excuse to make a day a little special. Halloween has never been my favorite, but I enjoyed it so much more with my little pumpkin.
My Godmother/Aunt/Sew expert helped me (and by helped I mean she did the work and I watched) make costumes for Grady and I. We planned to be Bamm Bamm and Betty with Hadley going as Pebbles. They turned out great...

We attended a party at my parents church, where Grady earned a participation ribbon for his costume.
Chad and I carved a snoopy pumpkin while Grady slept one evening. I'm pretty proud of our handy work.

Grady joined me at school on Halloween to participate in the costume parade, where he was quite a hit.
Later that evening we attended the not-so-short hay rack ride before returning home to warm up and climb into some "sweet" pajamas.

We also enjoyed jack-o-lantern burgers on two occasions.























No comments: