Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Trending: March

As usual it has been too long since I posted. I have been at this stay at home mom gig for nearly a year, and I am still trying to figure out how to organize myself and my day to get more done. I'm trying to find that loose structure for the day that will keep us busy and productive without feeling like a slave to a schedule. Always a work in progress...

For part of Spring Break we headed back to KS to spend some time with the cousins. Of course, we hit up the Zoo.




We also got to host Papa and Grammy for a short visit and a trip to the Nature center.




We also enjoyed some outside play and more hikes this month!











We also celebrated Easter this month, but since this post is jammed with photos already, that will have to be another post.

No comments: