Saturday, July 22, 2017

Summer Joys

I have a confession. Summer is not my favorite. I don't love the triple digits or feeling like I live in a sauna when I leave my house. I know everyone's all..."Pool days for life" but those people have never tried to take my crazies to the pool. So the last few weeks I have found myself on Pinterest beefing up my Fall board more than once. I love Fall and all the coziness that goes with it, but I know Summer is here for a bit so I'm trying not to wish it away. In an effort to embrace summer a little more I am trying to capture all the little joys that Summer brings.

Like staying up late to enjoy some outside time when the temp *might be below 100. 
Little boys learning to ride trikes, drawing chalk and lining up all the toys.
Red sweaty faces and dirty little toes.
Baby brothers hanging on blankets observing it all.
And trying to find our favorite sno cone flavors.


















So cheers to Summer...and more sno cones than responsible parenting would allow!!!



No comments: