Friday, November 7, 2008

'Tis the Season!!

I am officially in the holiday spirit!! I know it is early, but I can't help myself...the holidays are the only way I can make it through the horrid days of winter. I think I have already made 50 lists of gifts to get, things to bake and crafts to make. I love it!! This past weekend I made my first holiday purchase:


I ordered Claymation Christmas from Amazon...I think that it was a made for TV special at some point, but when I was little my brothers and sister watched it sooo many times that we wore out the VHS. It is so cute and we would laugh so hard... it is a collection of little scenes with characters that were animated and looked like they were made out of clay. Has anyone heard of it? We haven't seen it in years and I am sooo excited to take it home at Thanksgiving and watch it as a family!!

I am also hoping to pick up White Christmas and Holiday Inn this christmas...what holiday movies do you love?

No comments: