Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wedding Bands- check




Last night after dinner my fiance and I stopped at the mall so that I could purchase an ornament for my dad. On a whim I suggested that we stop in and look at wedding bands....I wanted to see what they had that matched my engagement ring. 15 minutes later we were leaving KAY with a wedding ring in hand!! It is not like us to impulse buy, but the ring that was a match for my engagement ring was $200 dollars off the original price. My fiance tried on a Tungsten ring that they had marked at $300...so we went home and bought a similar one off of ebay for $50. I am kinda disappointed that I hadn't put "buy rings" on my to-do list....so I could go and cross it off.

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Congrats on buying the wedding bands! Add it to your list and cross it off anyway...lol.

Jenny @ Practically Perfect... said...

I'm all about buying a less-expensive wedding band for the guy! Chris' was originally around $400, and within a year he had lost it! That seems to be a common thing, because a lot of his friends lost theirs within the 1st year, too. His current ring? A $75 special :-)

Mara (Coffee with Mara) said...

awesome ring!