Week 27
My belly seems to pop more and more each week...I guess this is to be expected, but at this rate I fear how big I will be by the end.

Week 28 proved to be the most stressful week of the pregnancy thus far. For reasons that are probably obvious by looking at picture #2. Chad and I took a "hospital tour" so to speak...I woke up Wednesday morning (3:00ish) with lower back pain. When I got up in the morning I felt a little crammpy and the back pain continued. Once I got to work I called the Dr. "just in case". I didn't want to be that crazy pregnant lady, but figured better safe than sorry. The Dr. must have felt the same so we spent the afternoon in triage at L&D. Long story short...I was having unexplained contractions/pain, but nothing was progression and I passed the fetal-something test that is suppose to predict preterm labor in the next 2 weeks. Exhausted and relieved we were released and assured that the contractions should stop. Which they did. For the rest of the week I played catch-up at work, prepped for a wedding shower and tried to recover from the stress. Since the hospital visit I have been very tired and started having quite a few braxton-hicks contractions. The nurse/dr. suspected that I might have been dehydrated, so the hospital cup is my new best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment