Week 28- The 3rd Trimester!!!
It's hard to believe that another week has passed. The seem to be flying by at this point. The calendar is starting to fill up with showers, maternity photos, the end of the school year and many baby projects. Thankfully this week was was less eventful than the last. I have had more fatigue, braxton hicks contractions, headaches and heartburn.
Please excuse the strange expression on my face. Once again I feel like I am much bigger this week! On a happy note my innie belly button is still in!!!
We accomplished several big baby to-dos this weekend:
- The registry: wow!! That was sooo overwhelming. We left babysrus with our heads spinning. I would recommend taking a new mom with you when you go.
- Ordered our cloth diapers and bedding. We decided on FuzziBunz diapers. After some research and recommendation of friends we went ahead and ordered what we think we need to use cloth diapers. We also ordered crib bedding. I am really excited for the bedding to come in.
-Finalized childcare plans. We are really excited and are working on a contract. It is a relief to have this all figured out.
No comments:
Post a Comment