My best friend's newborn baby boy, Truman, has been in the hospital for the past week plus. He is fighting RSV...a common infection that is very difficult for babies to fight off. He is on oxygen to help him breathe. His momma has been in the hospital within around the clock while his dad is working and taking care of 17 month old Tessa. I stopped in to meet Truman and support my bestie. He is very cute and quite a fighter. He was breathing sooo hard when I was holding him! He can not leave the hospital until he has been off of oxygen for 24 hours. He went off awhile yesterday, but had to go back on early this morning. Prayers and positive vibes for the whole family would be great, I can't even imagine how tough this is on all of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment