Friday, July 10, 2009

Things I heart: Personalized Wedding Gift

I have to say I got one of the best wedding gifts EVER....and it wasn't on my registry! I have a soft spot for anything personalized, crafty and creative. Leave it to my Aunt Sarah to come up with the most creative cookbook. (She is an artist, so she has an advantage...) 
So here it is: She took manila envelopes, cut off the closed end and "stapled" the in the middle to create a book with pockets. Then she went to town decorating it in her quirky, fun style. 

Here are the pockets...complete with her fav. recipes
Each pocket is a different section w/ correlating quotes
The front of the book...total scrapbook meets collage. It ties on the side with a ribbon.

I heart this cookbook!!!
 & I heart my beautiful, true-to-herself, genuine, fun-loving, spirit-filled Aunt Sarah (Fetus)

No comments: