Thursday, September 20, 2012

Adventures in Babysitting

I think we are starting to settle into our new routine. I'm still heartbroken that I have to leave Grady, but I am trying (most of the time) to make the best of it. As far as daycare goes we are very blessed. I am thankful that he doesn't spend his day in a large daycare, but is given lots of TLC by a wonderful Mom that "adopts" him from 7:30-4 M-F and her adorable 3 year old who has given Grady the nickname of Baby Bug-a-Bug. I don't worry about him being cared for during the day, but I do miss him like crazy! Now, if someone could convince Mr. Grady that it is okay to sleep during the day we would be moving in the right direction.



He spends his days tagging along to various activities and being doted on by both of the girls and their friends.
I am just living for the weekend when I can spend quality time with my little guy.

No comments: