Thursday, September 20, 2012

Miss Hadley

We made a quick trip last weekend to meet our new niece Hadley. She was born on the 13th and is adorable. It is a little surreal that my sister and I are both Moms. I wasn't that long ago that we were sharing a room...when did we get so old? When I first found out that my sister was pregnant I didn't realize just how special it would be to become Moms so close together, and how exciting it will be to have children about the same age. I hope that Hadley and Grady are good friends, and I look forward to watching them both grow up.

 Grady looks like a giant, makes a Momma sad to see how fast he is growing.
What a beautiful little girl!
 The new family.
 Papa and Grady after church, Dad has asked for a tie-onesie for Christmas.
 Blessed to be an Aunt again.
 Nana, Papa and their babies.

No comments: