Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 6- What do you do?

Today's prompt is: (without answering with your job) What do you do?

This one seem's pretty easy...I think the two roles that really define me are my roles as wife and mother. So what do I do? I...

- change diapers
- get up a couple times a night for feedings
- read a couple hundred books a week
- laugh and smile tons
- take a plethora of pictures
- worry and pray daily
- pick up messes
- pick up messes
- pick up messes
- steal kisses and snuggles whenever I can
- make meals
- iron clothes
- run errands
- "clean" the house

This is just a few of the things that I do for my guys. I don't enjoy all of them, and frankly, I'm not that good at several of them...but I feel blessed to be a wife and mother, and TRY to look at these tasks as opportunities to serve.

No comments: