Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baking Disaster

I have had the urge to do some fall baking lately...the weather is cooler, the leaves are falling and I just have the urge to be all Betty Crocker....one problem...I don't have a knack for baking. I really want to, I guess I am that kid that has a lot of heart for the game, but no talent. I can read and follow directions, but I always seem to pick bad recipes. I realize that part of the problem is that I usually attempt to make something semi-healthy...I feel guilty making something really bad and then having it around the house or giving it to friends. Tonight I tried a recipe for pumpkin muffins from allrecipes.com....they were dis-gust-ing!!! Grrr....my fiance tried to ease my frustrations by saying, "It's okay, I know your not a good baker...atleast we won't get fat" I guess as long as he knows what he is getting himself into....

No comments: