Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bridal Party

The girls will be wearing this dress in expresso, and the men will be wearing this tux, hopefully with a chocolate brown/aqua tie:
We love the casual suit feel of this tux, but I am a little worried because I bought an ivory dress...do you think that ivory shirts would look okay with the taupe? Any ideas? Also any ideas on wear to find ties?
My sister (MOH) would like to be a little different...how have you seen MOH recognized? A sash?
I would love any helpful hints!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

If the dress is espresso, have the maids wear an espresso, taupe, or aqua sash, and have the MOH wear the same sash in a different color (espresso, aqua, taupe). That way they are all equal, but with a subtle differentiation.

Jen said...

That was exactly what I was going to suggest, Erica! I would have the MOH wear an Aqua sash, and the other girls a more neutral color.