Today on my real 25th birthday I woke up with the stomach FLU!!! Uugghh...my day of fun holiday errands and visiting turned into a day of many things that are too gross to mention. I am starting to feel better...luckily I think I caught a 24 hr bug.
Monday, December 22, 2008
A Birthday to Remember
Today is my 25th birthday....this is the first birthday that I have been a little hesitant about being a year older....25 feels like a BIG deal!! I feel like I should have accomplished more already...or somehow be mature, but I am afraid that my maturity level is as high as it is going to get :) My fiance and I came home for the weekend..(since I am not in school next week, I am hanging at home, and he made the return trip....he will pick me up when he returns for Christmas Eve) But that meant that I wouldn't not actually see him on my birthday....we celebrated with Madame Butterflies (my favorite frozen treat) and a game of Wizard (which I won) and presents on Saturday. Chad gave me a sweet new pair of nikes, my parents gave me Jessica Simpson's Fancy Perfume and my sister gave me a purse.....this was great, unfortunately this is where the birthday fun ended......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yukky! So sorry that you're sick on your birthday! Hope you feel better soon!
Happy Birthday!
Happy (belated) Birthday!!!
Post a Comment