
My nephew's first Christmas

The family ready to open

My sister and I with stocking stuffers

Stockings...my favorite

My nieces

Santa came!

Toasting the big 2-5

Ingredients needed for a yummy Madame Butterfly

My Grandma and I baking...she is too cute

My aunts, mom and Grandma baking
I L.O.V.E the holidays!! Every year I look forward to the season...the family traditions and get togethers, shopping for everyone, the decorations, baking, watching christmas movies by the fire. This year was great as usual....and also as usual I am suffering from a slight case of post-holidays depression. I hate that it is over...I felt like it snuck up on me and was gone before I knew it!!! I think I just hate to get back to the day to day routine. I like to have "special" things to look forward to...I am a little worried that I will have a little case of the post-wedding blues when we get back from HI! Anyways...hope you all had a great holiday season. Keep a look out for a wedding related post soon....I am actually getting some things done...Whoot-whoot!
2 comments:
Awww it looks like you had a great time!
Looks like y'all had a great Christmas. We've had that yucky stomach-bug around here too. My near-two-year-old now knows to ask for a "bowl" when she's about to get sick )=
Post a Comment