
I received this very sweet blog award from Jenny at Practically Perfect...
"This blog invests and believes in proximity- nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated."
I am suppose to pick 8 other people to bestow the award on...but I hate it to be like an email forward so I am picking a few blogs that I enjoy reading that I feel are deserving.
I am passing it on to:
- Megan at a Tales of the Trees. I love Megan's spunky attitude and can completely relate to some of her stories about becoming a little more domesticated.
- Erika at Nautical Wedding and Nursing School. I love tracking Erika's progress toward the wedding of her dreams.
- Adrienne at For the Love of Weddings...this girl inspires me to get on the top of my game for my upcoming wedding.
3 comments:
Thanks for the award! I will be posting this soon!!
Thanks for the award and congrats on yours!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Thank you! I appreciate the award! How sweet are you!
Post a Comment