Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tagged!!!

I was tagged by my most faithful commenter over at For the Love of Weddings to share 6 completely random facts about myself...only 6???....here goes:

1. I hate the cold and I run every time I am out in it...from my car to the apartment, from the grocery store to the car...the other day I ran from my car into church. in HEELS! It doesn't matter how much I am carrying or how short the distance is...I'm running!!

2. Everything that I take off ends up inside-out....it adds a lot of time pre-washing to turn them right side out, but I can't seem to train myself to take them off differently.

3. I got my first kiss as Senior in high school when I was crowned homecoming queen...can you say NERD!! Anybody else have their first kiss on video tape?

4. In college I was a student athletic trainer and I once was drilled by a player on the sideline...he couldn't get stopped...I couldn't get out of the way!!

5. I am currently addicted to decaf coffee with peppermint mocha creamer and redi whip...it is my homemade version of the starbucks peppermint mocha...a little cheaper...probably just as many empty calories.

6. I receive at least 30 hugs a day...teaching elementary PE is quite the pick me up!!

So there ya go...6 random facts about me!! This is my first tag ever...I feel like I am officially a blogger now!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Haha...you are hilarious! I am totally with you on the cold thing! HATE it!