
Yep...it sucks really good! I broke down and bought a new vacuum the other night. I have been dreading it...Of course I value clean carpet, but I really didn't want to spend my hard earned money on a vacuum!! I had been putting it off for far, far to long...and I couldn't take it anymore. I took my fiance along to help me pick it out...when we got back to my apartment he took it out of the box and proceeded to vacuum the whole place!! I was completely disgusted and ashamed of the amount of s*** that it sucked out of my carpet!! I will never go that long again...after seeing that gunk I don't feel bad about the money spent...even if it could have been a new pair of nikes!!
1 comment:
I hate vacuuming, too, and I don't like any of the vacuums that we've had. We're on our 2nd one in 4 years, and I don't like it, either!
Post a Comment