Sunday, December 7, 2008
The countdown is on...
I officially have 10 work days until christmas break...Yipee!!! I wish that I had a little less to-do. I have managed to complete the majority of my shopping, I just have to find something else for my dad and sister. We are completely stumped on what to get the "in-laws" we have racked our brain for days....we got nothing. I have decided to make hot cocoa mix to give as thank you gifts to my students that bring me gifts. As a PE teacher I never expected to leave for holiday break with a box of goodies....it really made me feel special last year. I like to have something to give them so that I don't spend the break writing Thank yous. I have one final and two classes left for this semester of grad school....I can not wait. Then I can totally focus on getting in the spirit...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hear you! I have ten days before winter break as well. I just need to finish a paper, project, and presentation for my master's classes and then I'll be done. I love your idea for giving out hot cocoa mix to your students. I have a feeling that I would need to make a ton though if I were to do that. Here in Newport Beach, I am very blessed with wonderful students, and I get a ton of gifts. I think I'll have to stick to writing Thank You cards.
Oh that is fun, I am sure they will love the hot cocoa, I am jealous!! : )
you've been tagged! : )
I so feel for you... we're down to 4.5 more days of school and I am DYING!!! :)
Post a Comment