Now that I have finished up finals and only have 4 days of teaching left, I am finally crossing some things off my holiday to-do list!!! I mailed our Christmas cards, put the tree up...It is a 1-footer, it didn't take much. My fiance promised that I could get a "adult" Christmas tree next year when we are married and have a place together and I have the space to store/display it. I also switched all the pictures in my frames on my shelf to Christmas pictures. My dad made me the shelves for Christmas last year, and I decided to display pictures from previous Christmases. I call it my wall of Christmas past...my favorite is a picture of my dad lighting a fire with the stockings hanging down. We almost finished our Christmas shopping yesterday...and while we were out we picked up a very cute puffer jacket for the family pup!!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
'Tis the Season
Now that I have finished up finals and only have 4 days of teaching left, I am finally crossing some things off my holiday to-do list!!! I mailed our Christmas cards, put the tree up...It is a 1-footer, it didn't take much. My fiance promised that I could get a "adult" Christmas tree next year when we are married and have a place together and I have the space to store/display it. I also switched all the pictures in my frames on my shelf to Christmas pictures. My dad made me the shelves for Christmas last year, and I decided to display pictures from previous Christmases. I call it my wall of Christmas past...my favorite is a picture of my dad lighting a fire with the stockings hanging down. We almost finished our Christmas shopping yesterday...and while we were out we picked up a very cute puffer jacket for the family pup!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE your Christmas cards! Did you make them online?
Hey! I left you a little something on my blog :-)
Post a Comment